Powerforum Store

28 minutes ago, Craig Pottinger said:

Evening,

Has anyone purchased items from the power forum store? I am struggling to see if items are in stock or not. Would like to know before making payment (60K).

Have tried calling and emailing. No response.

I got a response on email the other day... Took a few hours but they did reply.

Sadly, everything I was looking for was out of stock, so I would check first

1 hour ago, Chris Louw said:

This is a country wide problem. With very low stock levels the companies cannot keep up with enquiries. They get lots of calls and mails and can't keep up with enquiries. It is sad to see the amount of out of stock items at well known companies. 

Tell me about it, I was trying to find a lithium version of a gatemotor-battery for my sister-in-law because theirs' packed up from all the loadshedding and after checking/emailing and phoning around 20 companies I still couldn't find one in stock.

-G-

Hi Guys the power forum store is very active and open we have staff doing their best to assist everyone as fast as possible however we are Inundated with requests for quotes and orders I (Steve) have been very sick recently and recovering slowly I hope to be back to 100% by next week we also have a new member joining our team in a Month's time that will help to improve turnaround time on requests for quotes and technical advice. Thank you for your support and your patience during these testing times.

If we missed you please don't hesitate to contact me next week directly on what's app and I will personally do my best to assist you where I can My what's app number is 0742189845 

1 hour ago, Powerforum Store said:

Hi Guys the power forum store is very active and open we have staff doing their best to assist everyone as fast as possible however we are Inundated with requests for quotes and orders I (Steve) have been very sick recently and recovering slowly I hope to be back to 100% by next week we also have a new member joining our team in a Month's time that will help to improve turnaround time on requests for quotes and technical advice. Thank you for your support and your patience during these testing times.

If we missed you please don't hesitate to contact me next week directly on what's app and I will personally do my best to assist you where I can My what's app number is 0742189845 

@Powerforum StoreThank you Steve, much appreciated 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022/07/13 at 7:20 PM, Chris Louw said:

This is a country wide problem. With very low stock levels the companies cannot keep up with enquiries. They get lots of calls and mails and can't keep up with enquiries. It is sad to see the amount of out of stock items at well known companies. 

I bought most things online. Some of the retailers get stock like batteries next minute sold out.

I was lucky and bought 2* UP5000 batteries. 

I think bigger installers take most of the stock and leave very little stock. Supply and demand

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys we have added a lot of new exciting  products to our online store and our new team member is now onboard 

Please give our store a look some items are now in stock like solar panels and some of the new batteries we have on offer 

we are also adding a lot of accessories and so on to the store 

thanks for your support 

• 3 weeks later...