Full Circle Solar

StepbyStep

Question

16 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, StepbyStep said:

Has anyone had any dealings with this company? 
We're looking to do a small PV panel install (~6 panels) in JHB South.

They installed an infinisolar for a friend of mine... install went fine but the hardware (full circle solar infinisolar) died after a few months.  He ended up changing it for a victron.  Installer also wanted to charge a monitoring fee... no thanks. 

Edited by Basil Katakuzinos

8 minutes ago, Basil Katakuzinos said:

Have you gotten a quote from powerforum store and one of their installers.

I had good luck with green wave energy and above mentioned friend had luck with green sun the second time round. 

I also got quotes from green sun with my install, they where professional and knew what they where doing.

5 minutes ago, Energy-Jason said:

Dear @StepbyStep let me look into this with @Powerforum Store

Sincerely

Jason

37 minutes ago, StepbyStep said:

I asked in October. I'm still waiting. I'm assuming that because it's a small installation it's either on the back-burner or not worth their time.

@Energy-Jason I also requested a quote for few solar panels from the @Powerforum Store on Tuesday last week. Sent a follow up email on Friday. Still waiting... Maybe they don't want the business for smaller quotes...

This seems to be common across the solar/inverter/battery market ... It seems that the demand far exceeds the supply ... its a good thing ... if  you are smart you are already looking into becoming a distributor/installer. 

I tried to get installers to quote and look at upgrading systems they have already installed ... the response was maybe next year ... maybe Feb - March. 

With the electricity price hikes ... crap utility ... and load shedding woes ... and every man and his cat climbing on the band wagon to to make pile of cash ... all you need to do is offer a better more reliable service ... and actually have an idea of what it is you talking about and doing.

5 hours ago, Tariq said:

i have suddenly become the go to guy for advice amongst friends, relatives and neighbors ( as they can see the panels on the roof ), maybe I should start charging consultant fees at least😁😆

If you ever do installs, I'll be your 1st customer. 

I'm going to try this install myself 🤔🤕

Edited by StepbyStep

I've bought 2 inverters from FullCircleSolar.  Haven't needed to return them, so I have no opinion on their after sales service but pre-sales they are on it.  They give me quotes quickly and ship quick too.

They also sell on Takealot FWIW

Both inverters still run some years later.  So above post was either not correctly installed or perhaps bad unit, but wouldn't say it is indicative of them as a store.

Edited by Gnome