inverter warehouse co za

stoic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Dex_ said:

Is anyone able to provide me a contact number so I can make a purchase from them?

When i have to fight to give someone my money because communication is so delayed i leave - as was my case with this Pylon stockist.

That was my experience with them anyway

On 2019/03/19 at 9:55 PM, 2una said:

When i have to fight to give someone my money because communication is so delayed i leave - as was my case with this Pylon stockist.

That was my experience with them anyway

These guys are particularly useless and no amount of good pricing can overcome such ineptitude. 

This is on their landing page.

image.png.7a0c882cc87bb790891cb60d6a8de5f4.png

This is what you get when you click on the above link.

image.png.92ca6043d8d2c1b047e4f6c72c30f96f.png

Calls go unanswered. Emails are not replied to. Just bewildering!!!

16 hours ago, PaulinNorthcliff said:

+27 82 828 7029

I'm not sure who's number that is but I opted to pay significantly more for better service.

Also anyone Googling Inverter Warehouse will find this forum post on the amateurish nature of their business.

On 2019/03/27 at 8:06 AM, VisN said:

I'm not sure who's number that is but I opted to pay significantly more for better service.

Also anyone Googling Inverter Warehouse will find this forum post on the amateurish nature of their business.

Yeah... If you look at the title of this thread you will see it is about Inverter Warehouse. Later on in the thread people ask for Gary Bowes cellphone number. The number I quoted is Gary Bowes cellphone number.

I have done a substantial amount of business with Gary and he's always sorted me out. I continue to do business with him to this day, and plan to do more in the future.

I am not sure what personal gripe you have with Gary, but typically it is good form to take this up with the man himself.

18 minutes ago, PaulinNorthcliff said:

Yeah... If you look at the title of this thread you will see it is about Inverter Warehouse. Later on in the thread people ask for Gary Bowes cellphone number. The number I quoted is Gary Bowes cellphone number.

I have done a substantial amount of business with Gary and he's always sorted me out. I continue to do business with him to this day, and plan to do more in the future.

I am not sure what personal gripe you have with Gary, but typically it is good form to take this up with the man himself.

Paul its good to hear that Gary has been able to please some clients, but he can certainly take a few lessons in how to deal with customers. Not answering calls, not returning calls, ignoring emails, incorrect advertising on his website....... times are good now and you will probably get by just fine but people dont forget and he is certainly not doing himself any favours at the moment building the wrong kind of reputation.

His shop is just around the corner from my office and his advertised pricing unbeatbale but I havent managed to purchase a single item from him and vowed never to even try again.

3 hours ago, PaulinNorthcliff said:

I'm glad you have such a great relationship with Gary but you're way off the mark here. I don't know who Gary is and therefore cannot have a personal gripe with him. I have a problem with the way Inverter Warehouse conducts its business. Numerous people here have complained about not being able to contact them. Typically it is good form for businesses to answer their phones and respond to emails yet you think I am obliged to contact the owner to tell him that his business is a shameful mess. Please don't pontificate to me how I should conduct myself in reacting to shoddy business practices.

16 hours ago, VisN said:

I'm glad you have such a great relationship with Gary but you're way off the mark here. I don't know who Gary is and therefore cannot have a personal gripe with him. I have a problem with the way Inverter Warehouse conducts its business. Numerous people here have complained about not being able to contact them. Typically it is good form for businesses to answer their phones and respond to emails yet you think I am obliged to contact the owner to tell him that his business is a shameful mess. Please don't pontificate to me how I should conduct myself in reacting to shoddy business practices.

Pax.

No pontification from my side at all. Gary's pretty much a one man show, BTW.

3 hours ago, PaulinNorthcliff said:

Pax.

No pontification from my side at all. Gary's pretty much a one man show, BTW.

Well, I feel for him. He has a forum here to explain himself and it would serve him well to do so. 

• 3 years later...

With stage 6 LS I've purchased another Pylontech US3000C from inverter warehouse.  Every second add on my mobile provides information on their products.  It is very difficult to get hold of them and they dont respond to e-mails.  Their prices are very good, but it does not look like their service has changed from 2019.

Does anyone know how to get hold of them?