Powerforum Store Is Open!

Hey guys, I thought i would just do a follow up on the Inverter that i bought through the Powerforum store and let you know how its been going.

So its been about a month now that i bought a 5kw Synsynk inverter and all i can say is, I am still very happy with the purchase and the service that I continue to receive from the guys at the Powerforum store. 

The main reason I decided to buy through the Powerforum store is firstly I wanted to support the store as I too am a small business owner and feel its nescessary to support each other, secondly I knew that buying through the store I would be able to get hold of someone to assist if and when i needed assistance, I cant say the same for buying from large corporates.

So guys i definetely recommend buying through the Powerforum store

On 2020/09/15 at 9:56 AM, Marcd50 said:

Hey guys, I thought i would just do a follow up on the Inverter that i bought through the Powerforum store and let you know how its been going.

So its been about a month now that i bought a 5kw Synsynk inverter and all i can say is, I am still very happy with the purchase and the service that I continue to receive from the guys at the Powerforum store. 

The main reason I decided to buy through the Powerforum store is firstly I wanted to support the store as I too am a small business owner and feel its nescessary to support each other, secondly I knew that buying through the store I would be able to get hold of someone to assist if and when i needed assistance, I cant say the same for buying from large corporates.

So guys i definetely recommend buying through the Powerforum store

Thanks so much. This really means a lot to me! I started the forum in 2013- Feb with 2 members. Myself and Steve have been focused on bringing the best service at the best prices with the best suppourt through the powerforum store.  

We are always available. It is a pleasure to serve you and thank you for your support.

Sincerely

Jason Back 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...