SunSynk 5kW, 8kW and 12kW latest firmware version

PowerUser

Since SunSynk does not notify its clients of new firmware releases, I would like to start a thread and track the latest release versions of the firmware for the SunSynk models specifically.

So, currently I have installed

SunSynk 5kW: COMM:e41c - MCU:3367

Please post your inverter model and firmware version, if you see that you are running a newer version than the last one reported in this thread.

Edited by PowerUser

1 hour ago, JpPaulKruger said:

Lol. Can you upgrade your firmware on a SunSynk? I recently bought myself the Sunsynk Data Logger but this thing is more offline than online. Almost worse than the SolarMan device.

anyway. How do one go about to upgrade firmware on a 5.5kw Sunsynk?

https://www.sunsynk.org/up-grade

or speak to your installer.

12 hours ago, PowerUser said:

Since SunSynk does not notify its clients of new firmware releases, I would like to start a thread and track the latest release versions of the firmware for the 5kW models specifically.

So, currently I have installed COMM:e41c - MCU:3367

Please post your firmware version, if you see that you are running a newer version than the last one reported in this thread.

JpPaul, you may have a network problem by the sounds of it. I also installed the Sunsynk logger and it works very well. 

Just now, TonyH said:

JpPaul, you may have a network problem by the sounds of it. I also installed the Sunsynk logger and it works very well. 

I have a WiFi Access point installed in the garage right by my network cabinet, close to my inverter. Not directly at the inverter. About 10m away from it.

3 minutes ago, TonyH said:

1 minute ago, JpPaulKruger said:

I have a WiFi Access point installed in the garage right by my network cabinet, close to my inverter. Not directly at the inverter. About 10m away from it.

Let's keep this topic clean for firmware versions only pleaseeeeeee. One can always start a separate tread to resolve technical issues.

@PowerUser , Is there a chance we could use your Topic for all Sunsynks ?

I'm sure the 8k and 12k 3phase owners would also find it useful and there are only a few models.

Maybe just edit your heading and ask the guys to clearly mention 5k or 8k or 12k with the firmware version.

11 minutes ago, Brickman said:

@PowerUser , Is there a chance we could use your Topic for all Sunsynks ?

I'm sure the 8k and 12k 3phase owners would also find it useful and there are only a few models.

Maybe just edit your heading and ask the guys to clearly mention 5k or 8k or 12k with the firmware version.

Probably you have a good point there. I’ll edit the title just now. 

Everyone should just remember to state clearly their inverter model first though. 

• PowerUser changed the title to SunSynk 5kW, 8kW and 12kW latest firmware version
3 hours ago, PowerUser said:

Probably you have a good point there. I’ll edit the title just now. 

Everyone should just remember to state clearly their inverter model first though. 

Thank you @PowerUser. Well done

Sunsynk 8k COMM : e41c - MCU 6006

Edited by Brickman

Upgraded to the latest firmware on the SunSynk 5kW inverter today:

COMM:e422 - MCU:3372

Looks like they have fixed the long standing bug where there inverter did not show SOH for the Hubble Lithium batteries on the LiBMS page. Mine shows now and it's still on 100% SOH after running the battery for half an year.

11 hours ago, werner.potgieter said:

SunSynk 5kW: COMM:e419 - MCU:3162

9 hours ago, TimCam said:

Sunsynk 8.8k COMM : e418 - MCU : 3878  (Old boy, and happily working) :)

Hi guys, please post only if you see, that you are running NEWER firmware that the last reported in this thread about your inverter model. We are not trying to establish what older firmware everyone is running but only to keep track of what is the latest release.

On 2022/03/03 at 3:12 PM, Leshen said:

The difference between E419 and E422 is output voltage is now selectable. 

Oh wow, can finally set it to 230V and fans won’t slow down during load shedding… I’m on an 8kw.

Had this version installed last week, Also got 6012, had 1881 before - anyone know why the major version increment?

43 minutes ago, WAP said:

I got 6.0.1.2 on friday. Ever since then i have an F34 AC overload error and have no idea how to fix it.

8kw Sunsynk

Guys, let’s please keep this thread free from troubleshooting and technical queries as I asked above. Otherwise, this will be a big mess in few months time and loose it’s relevance!

Today I asked Sunsynk to upgrade me to the latest firmware. The inverter was on e4i4 MCU 3070. After the upgrade the inverter is e422 6030. All working ok after the initial Inverter switching off then bringing in the new firmware. All the old settings were in.